As soon as the SSC CGL recruitment notice will get release, the interested individuals will start gathering the SSC CGL study material. They will select the books which will help them in getting success in SSC CGL exams. As the competition is going fierce, one need to have the best SSC preparation books to compete. The best SSC study material along with proper planning and strategy will make each and every topic clear.
So, instead of wasting your time in searching for the good SSC CGL study material, we are going to provide you the name of books which will assist the aspirants in practicing the questions for the exam. These books have the practice questions whose level of difficulty varies from easy to hard.
Which are the best SSC exam preparation books
SSC CGL is not very far. It is approaching nearby. Therefore, the candidates interested for appearing in SSC CGL want the best SSC study material to crack the exam. Thus, we present the best books for SSC CGL which will aid them in the preparation of exams.
Get SSC CGL Preparation Tips for Exam
|S. No.||SSC CGL English Books||Author|
|1.||Quick learning Objective General English||RS Aggarwal & Vikas Aggarwal|
|2.||Competitive General English||Kiran Prakashan|
|3.||Perfect Competitive English||V. K. Sinha|
|4.||Objective General English||S. P. Bakshi|
|5.||Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis|
|S. No.||SSC CGL General Awareness Books||Author|
|1.||General Knowledge||Dr. Binary Karn (Lucent Publications)|
|2.||NCERT Textbooks for Classes IX and X (History, Geography, Polity, and Economy)|
|3.||General Knowledge||Arihant Publications|
|4.||Manorama Yearbook 2018 (English)|
|S. No.||SSC CGL Maths Books||Author|
|1.||Quantum Cat||Sarvesh Verma|
|2.||Elementary and Advanced Mathematics||Kiran Publication|
|3.||Quicker Mathematics||M. Tyra|
|S. No.||SSC CGL Reasoning Books||Author|
|1.||Analytical Reasoning||M. K. Pandey|
|2.||Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning (Hindi)||Kiran Publication|
|3.||Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning||R. S. Aggarwal|
|4.||Logical & Analytical Reasoning (English)||A. K. Gupta|
|5.||A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal & Non-Verbal (English)||B. S. Sijwali, InduSijwali|
Top books for the preparation of SSC CHSL
Apart from the SSC CGL exam book, we also present the list of top SSC CHSL exam books that will help you in cracking the examination.
- 1. Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by R S Aggarwal
- 2. Objective English for Competitive Examinations by Tata McGraw Hill
- 3. Objective General English by S P Bakshi
- 4. Elementary and Advanced Mathematics by Kiran Prakashan
- 5. Lucent’s General Knowledge (Hindi)
- 6. Lucent’s General Knowledge (English)
- 7. SSC CHSL Question Bank For Combined Higher Secondary (10 + 2) Level Exams Clerk Grade (LDC) Data Entry Operator Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ And Analogous Posts by Kiran Prakashan
- 8. SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10 + 2) Level : Data Entry Operator & Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Examination by Kiran Prakashan
So, what are you waiting for? Get these books and start your preparation and have a great career ahead of you.