Social Media Tools
9. Ahrefs – Perform compeitive backlinks analysis with the largest and the freshest index of live links. Index is updated every 10 minutes.
- Google Keywords Planner – The free AdWords tool can help identify a wide range of keywords and associated data for uses in your AdWords campaigns as well as content marketing and SEO.
- Majestic – Majestic is a link intelligence tool for SEO and Internet PR and Marketing. The site Explorer shows inbound link and site
- Moz Open Site Explorer – Perform competitive link research, explore backlinks, anchor text, and more for free.
- MozBar – The MozBar browser extension lets you perform a range of SEO tasks from your browser, including keyword ranking research, an authority audit, schema validation, and SEO metric reporting.
- SEM Rush – Search for detailed competitive and paid keyword data by domain or keyword, and see what everyone else is up to.
- TextBroker – No matter what type of content you’re looking for, Textbroker is your answer. At Textbroker, you only pay for the number of words you order.
- UberSuggest – Get thousands of keyword ideas in a minute with this amazing keyword suggestion tool: Übersuggest is Google Suggest on steroids!
- Unbounce – Unbounce lets marketers build high-converting landing pages without I.T. 1-click publishing, A/B testing and a suite of best-practice landing page templates.
- Upwork – Find freelancers on Upwork – the world’s largest online workplace where savvy businesses and professional freelancers go to work.
- Yoast – Yoast, the most complete WordPress SEO Plugin, optimizes your WordPress site by easily adding meta tags and an automatically generated XML sitemap.
Pay Per Click Tools
- Optimizely – Improve conversions through A/B Testing, Split Testing and Multivariate Testing with Optimizely!
- OptimizePress – The easiest way to create landing pages, sales pages and membership portals inside WordPress.
Content Marketing Tools
- BuzzStream – BuzzStream is web-based software that helps the world’s best marketers promote their products, services and content to build links, buzz, and brands.
- Copyscape – Copyscape is a free plagiarism checker. The software lets you detect duplicate content and check if your articles are original.
- CrazyEgg – Through Crazy Egg’s heat map and scroll map reports you can get an understanding of how your visitors engage with your website so you can boost your conversion rates.
- Hubspot’s Blog Topic Generator – Simply add your keyword in the text field and you’ll see titles and topics for your next blog post.
- LeadPages – Leadpages is the only platform that lets you collect leads and customer contacts from landing pages, pop-up forms, social media, text messaging, and email.
- Medium – Medium is a place to read, write, and interact with the stories that matter most to you.
- OptinMonster – OptinMonster is a powerful lead generation software that converts abandoning visitors into subscribers with their dynamic marketing tools and exit technology.
- PicMonkey – Editing your photos is easy with PicMonkey! Add filters, frames, text, and effects to images with our free online photo editing tool!
- Sumo – Sumo is a suite of free tools that can be used to grow your website’s traffic, including a free list builder.
- Quora – Many content marketers use Quora to find quotes, answer questions, explain complex topics, and other ways to make their content more accessible.
Email Marketing Tools
- Aweber – AWeber Email Marketing develops and runs an opt-in email marketing service used by over 120,000+ small businesses, bloggers and entrepreneurs around the globe. They have top-notch customer service and an easy-to-use platform that makes getting started a piece of cake (affiliate link).
- GetResponse – This is an all-encompassing suite of tools that can help you with marketing automation, webinars, landing pages, and more.
- Mailchimp – Mailchimp is an online email marketing solution to manage subscribers, send emails, and track results.
Data & Analytics Tools
- BuiltWith – BuiltWith is a web technology information profiler tool where you can find out what was used to build a website.
- Google Analytics – Google Analytics offers everything you need to track the effectiveness of your campaigns and monitor the performance of your site.
- Google Search Console – Formerly known as Google Webmaster Tools, Google Search Console provides you with detailed reports about your pages’ visibility on Google.