Strategic marketing today is more than just creativity and intuition. To effectively reach your target market, you need tools that help you collect website data, manage your social media accounts, segment your email marketing lists, track your campaigns, and much more.
Thankfully, there are hundreds of tools out there to help you out with these significant marketing tasks. The difficulty, however, comes with knowing which tools are the best out of the bunch, and which resources will ultimately help you make better marketing decisions.
This article will present a quick review of the most powerful marketing tools that every marketer should consider using.
Social Media Tools
9. Ahrefs – Perform compeitive backlinks analysis with the largest and the freshest index of live links. Index is updated every 10 minutes.
- Google Keywords Planner – The free AdWords tool can help identify a wide range of keywords and associated data for uses in your AdWords campaigns as well as content marketing and SEO.
- Majestic – Majestic is a link intelligence tool for SEO and Internet PR and Marketing. The site Explorer shows inbound link and site
- Moz Open Site Explorer – Perform competitive link research, explore backlinks, anchor text, and more for free.
- MozBar – The MozBar browser extension lets you perform a range of SEO tasks from your browser, including keyword ranking research, an authority audit, schema validation, and SEO metric reporting.
- SEM Rush – Search for detailed competitive and paid keyword data by domain or keyword, and see what everyone else is up to.
- TextBroker – No matter what type of content you’re looking for, Textbroker is your answer. At Textbroker, you only pay for the number of words you order.
- UberSuggest – Get thousands of keyword ideas in a minute with this amazing keyword suggestion tool: Übersuggest is Google Suggest on steroids!
- Unbounce – Unbounce lets marketers build high-converting landing pages without I.T. 1-click publishing, A/B testing and a suite of best-practice landing page templates.
- Upwork – Find freelancers on Upwork – the world’s largest online workplace where savvy businesses and professional freelancers go to work.
- Yoast – Yoast, the most complete WordPress SEO Plugin, optimizes your WordPress site by easily adding meta tags and an automatically generated XML sitemap.
Pay Per Click Tools
- Optimizely – Improve conversions through A/B Testing, Split Testing and Multivariate Testing with Optimizely!
- OptimizePress – The easiest way to create landing pages, sales pages and membership portals inside WordPress.
Content Marketing Tools
- BuzzStream – BuzzStream is web-based software that helps the world’s best marketers promote their products, services and content to build links, buzz, and brands.
- Copyscape – Copyscape is a free plagiarism checker. The software lets you detect duplicate content and check if your articles are original.
- CrazyEgg – Through Crazy Egg’s heat map and scroll map reports you can get an understanding of how your visitors engage with your website so you can boost your conversion rates.
- Hubspot’s Blog Topic Generator – Simply add your keyword in the text field and you’ll see titles and topics for your next blog post.
- LeadPages – Leadpages is the only platform that lets you collect leads and customer contacts from landing pages, pop-up forms, social media, text messaging, and email.
- Medium – Medium is a place to read, write, and interact with the stories that matter most to you.
- OptinMonster – OptinMonster is a powerful lead generation software that converts abandoning visitors into subscribers with their dynamic marketing tools and exit technology.
- PicMonkey – Editing your photos is easy with PicMonkey! Add filters, frames, text, and effects to images with our free online photo editing tool!
- Sumo – Sumo is a suite of free tools that can be used to grow your website’s traffic, including a free list builder.
- Quora – Many content marketers use Quora to find quotes, answer questions, explain complex topics, and other ways to make their content more accessible.
Email Marketing Tools
- Aweber – AWeber Email Marketing develops and runs an opt-in email marketing service used by over 120,000+ small businesses, bloggers and entrepreneurs around the globe. They have top-notch customer service and an easy-to-use platform that makes getting started a piece of cake (affiliate link).
- GetResponse – This is an all-encompassing suite of tools that can help you with marketing automation, webinars, landing pages, and more.
- Mailchimp – Mailchimp is an online email marketing solution to manage subscribers, send emails, and track results.
Data & Analytics Tools
- BuiltWith – BuiltWith is a web technology information profiler tool where you can find out what was used to build a website.
- Google Analytics – Google Analytics offers everything you need to track the effectiveness of your campaigns and monitor the performance of your site.
- Google Search Console – Formerly known as Google Webmaster Tools, Google Search Console provides you with detailed reports about your pages’ visibility on Google.