Submit your website to some of the most popular search engines like Google, Bing, Aol, Entire Web etc. for free web listing. Search engine submission has been an activity that has been followed since ages, and is one of the most common off page activities whenever you have new content on the website.
What is Search Engine Submission?
Search engine submission refers to getting your URL crawled by search engines. By simply submitting your website URL you allow the web crawlers to come and read your web page.
To speed up the activity of letting the bots know that you have a web page ready to be indexed, you follow search engine submission activity in off page SEO.
Difference between Ping Submissions and Search Engine Submissions
Ping Submissions refers to alerting the search engines whenever you have new piece of content added to your website whereas in Search Engine Submission you submit your URL for letting the bots crawl and index your web page.
Few of the SEO’s still focus on submitting the URL on Google and rest, whereas if you focus on the search engine submission sites you can earn a lot of free traffic. Below we are sharing few of the most used search engine submission site list,
What is search engine submission in SEO?
To make your website more searchable and get it found on the search engine result pages (SERPs), your website pages/ URLs must be indexed by the Search Engines. Most of the time, the search engine bots of the major search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing crawl through your web pages and index them. But to be sure that your pages are indexed, you can submit them to those search engines.
Crawling and Indexing are the most essential terms for Web search results. I am sure that, most of you know the above terms. But in case you may not, let me share the basics.
Crawling: Crawling is main factor in Search Engine. Search engines use search spider or web crawler to crawl through the different webpages. They reach to every possible page on web to display them in the search results.
Indexing: After crawling, search engine bots includes the web page in its database and index it according to the search queries/ keywords. Once the Search Engine index the web page, people are able to find it through searches.
So, submitting a site to the high PR search engine submission list is the first step towards search engine optimization. Also some search engines are localised or area specific. For that reason, it is better to free submit your websites to the different search engines. Usually most people tracking Google, Yahoo, Bing etc.
Here are the list of search engine submission sites list 2018.
(1) Google :- https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/submit-url
(2) Bing :- http://www.bing.com/toolbox/submit-site-url
(3) Yandex :- http://webmaster.yandex.com/addurl.xml
(4) Baidu :- http://zhanzhang.baidu.com/sitesubmit/index
(6) Exalead :- http://www.exalead.fr/search/web/submit/
(7) Gigs Blast :- http://www.gigablast.com/addurl
(8) InfoTiger :- http://www.infotiger.com/addurl.html
(9) ActiveSearchResults :- http://www.activesearchresults.com/addwebsite.php
(10) Official :- http://www.official.my/addurl.php
(11) Amfibi :- http://addurl.amfibi.com/
(12) Anoox :- http://www.anoox.com/add_for_indexing_free.php
(13) Beamed :- http://beamed.com/search/index.php?p=2
(14) Wotbox :- http://www.wotbox.com/addurl
(15) Voila :- http://referencement.ke.voila.fr/
(16) UserTown :- http://www.usertown.de/submit/
Multiple search engine submission sites
Below search engine submission sites will help you to submit your site to many search engines using single submit.
(1) Free Web Submission :- http://www.freewebsubmission.com/
(2) MadSubmitter :- http://www.madsubmitter.com/submit-website/
Search engine submission sites
Here are search engine submission sites list or free search engine submission list to ping your website to search engines.
(1) Google Ping :- http://googleping.com/
(2) Pingomatic :- http://googleping.com/