These are the tools and products I have PERSONALLY used for my blog. I only recommend what I use and love and think will help YOU be successful. I have also included plenty of free resources to help you as well!
BlueHost: My web host and the web host of many other bloggers! I have a step-by-step guide for setting up a self-hosted WordPress blog with BlueHost if you need some help help. With my link you can get hosting for just $3.95 per month and a FREE domain name!
Domain name checker: Need to see if a domain you want is available? Use this tool!
Elegant Themes: If you’re looking for highly customizable themes, Elegant Themes is the way to go! Their Divi Theme is incredibly easy to use and customize.
ConvertKit: The BEST email marketing platform for bloggers. Worth the investment if you want to make an income from blogging. Get a free month trial through my link!
Core Affiliate Strategy Guide: This guide shows you step-by-step how to make affiliate income using your email list! The author, Rosemarie Groner of The Busy Budgeter, makes over $20,000 per month using this exact strategy.
Tailwind: An awesome scheduling tool for Pinterest. I don’t pay for it anymore because I pin manually, but I used the free trial and had great results. You can get a one-month free trial with my link!
BoardBooster: Another great scheduling tool, I use BoardBooster to automatically pin posts from my blog to all the group boards I am part of every day. You can get a free trial through my link.
Pinteresting Strategies: This ebook taught me everything about Pinterest! After implementing the strategies from this book, Pinterest became my top source of traffic (more than 70%) and grew my income from affiliate sales a ton!
Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing: This is the only online course that I recommend for bloggers! The creator, Michelle of Making Sense of Cents, makes more than $50,000 per month from affiliate marketing! Whether you are a total beginner or already have some experience with affiliate marketing but aren’t seeing the results you want, this course will help you start earning money from your blog.
Creative Market: You can buy social media templates, fonts, and other graphic design elements from Creative Market. If you sign up for their email list, you also get 6 free goodies delivered to you every Monday!
Canva: Free software I use to make all of my blog and Pinterest graphics. It’s so easy to use!
- Blog Post Ideas: All of the posts I have written about blog post ideas! (There are hundreds of ideas!)
- Income Reports: How I make money from my blog each month
MOST HELPFUL BLOG POSTS
These are some of my most helpful blog posts about blogging, social media, and monetization.
- How to Start a Profitable Blog
- 10 Places to Find Free Feminine Styled Stock Photos
- 20 Best Facebook Groups for Bloggers
- 100+ Pinterest Group Boards for Every Blogging Niche
- How I Make Money as a New Blogger Using Pinterest
- Best Affiliate Programs for Bloggers to Make Money
- Free Feminine WordPress Themes for Bloggers
- How to Write Affiliate Posts That Convert
- How to Use Pinterest to Grow Your Blog
- 20 Ways to Make Money Blogging
- 8 Steps to Turn Your Blog into a Business This Year
- How I Increased My Page Views from 2,600 to 6,000 in One Month