Backlinks are incoming links to a website and considered the advent of SERP. These plays significant role in SEO and popularity of a website. Links from good domain authority websites has a major effect on search engine ranking position. Marketers are always searching to get high PR, quality backlinks.
Wikipedia backlinks are ‘No Follow’ backlinks and therefore they will not pass any link juice to your website. Backlinks from Wikipedia will help to divert some direct traffic to your website and this can help you to boost ranking.
Why Wikipedia Links Are Awesome!
Backlinks from Wikipedia – Is it useful? Wikipedia is one of the most popular and authoritative websites in the world. Any backlink that is received from high PR websites such as Wikipedia will have an effect on the search engine rankings of the website.
- First of all you need to search for broken backlinks in Wikipedia by using this advanced query in Google.
- site:wikipedia.org “Keyword phrase” “dead link”
- Let’s look at a specific example, selected at random – Bigg Boss.
- Press Control+f (or Command+f) to search on the Wikipedia page for the “dead link” exist in the “References” or “Links” section.
- Create a free account at Wikipedia if you don’t have one already!
- Editing An Article
- After Edit the button you type your query like “Bigg Boss Season 9” select this it and click on anchor text then paste URL >> Insert link.
- Add links that are relevant.
- DO NOT spam with links.
Building backlinks is an essential part of any SEO strategy and therefore it is important to make sure that quality backlinks are boost internet marketing campaign. This Wiki page can help you to understand more about the point.