We focus on 4 main dental marketing services: Dental marketing plans, dental websites, dental internet marketing and postcard campaigns.
Below are the descriptions of the dental marketing services we offer. Three you will find below, the fourth is dental websites and can be viewed here.
We perform our own dental marketing strategies but work with three different mail houses to run dental direct mail. Also, we use a strategic partner network to manage our dental internet marketing projects.
Dental Marketing Strategies
A good dental marketing strategy increases your marketing effectiveness. Marketing strategies improve website design and postcard mailers response. A solid strategy will save you time and money by keeping you on track and preventing you from trying glitzy marketing programs.
Your dental marketing should be set up as a system, not unlike your accounts payable/receivables, payroll or hiring process.
We love that dental postcards have the ability to reach area neighborhoods and not waste money. We also like its ability to target a messages to prospective patients. The secret to postcards is frequency. To achieve remarkable results you need to run continually for two to three years.
Dental Internet Marketing Services to Build Your Client Base
A multiple channeled approach works best to increase awareness and bring your site up in the search rankings. Below are the methods we use:
- SEO: On page, off page and link building to get your site to show up higher when searched.
- Blog: Articles to educate and answer patient questions about dental services.
- Social Media: Facebook, Google + and Twitter to increase likes and shares for your practice and satisfy the search algorithms.
- Local search directories: Google, Bing, Yahoo, to encourage reviews and increase back-links to help prospects find your site.
- Reviews and Reputation Management: To encourage positive reviews as well as, monitor reviews and comments.
- Online ads: To catch prospects as the search for similar dental related topics and retarget them to keep your practice top of mind during the decision cycle.
- Pay per click: To load a listing for dental keyword terms in one of four top spots on the page.
- Inbound Marketing: Set up lead captures, call to action downloads and email nurturing to increase patient conversion.
Your projects are always welcome and we do our best to get them started as quickly as possible. Practices often hire us when adding new equipment, associates, locations, as well as new startups.
We work with dental practices locally and nationally on dental marketing services. Most of our services are done by us here in Kansas City, or virtually by our strategic providers.
We have already gone through the trials and errors for you and found which dental marketing services actually bring in new patients and which ones don’t. We’ll demonstrate our services so you will have a clear understanding before we implement them for you.
You can use us for one service or for the whole shebang. Please call to set up a time to discuss your dental marketing challenges and see if we are a good fit for one another