Bloggers Who Share Their Blog Income Reports
Reading income reports from bloggers is what inspired me to start sharing my own blog income reports. It’s always inspiring to see how other bloggers earn an income online. Here are 14 bloggers from all different niches who share income reports on their blog. At the time of writing this post, all of these bloggers have been sharing their income in 2018.
Pat Flynn @Smartpassiveincome.com
Matthew Woodward @MatthewWoodWard.co.uk
Harsh Agrawal @ShoutMeLoud.com
Spencer Haws @NichePursuits.com
John Chow @JohnChow.Com
Lindsay and Bjork @Pinchofyum.com
As you can see, all of these bloggers write about all kinds of topics, have been blogging for different amounts of time, and make varying amounts of money from their blog.
How Make Money Blogging (Any Niche)
Feeling inspired by any of these income reports from bloggers?
If you are looking start making money with your blog, here are my top tips for monetization. If you don’t already have a blog, you can set one up easily in less than hour. Just check my guide to starting a profitable blog.
There are a few main ways that most bloggers make money:
- Affiliate marketing: Promoting products and earning a commission when someones makes a purchase through your unique referral link
- Advertising: Hosting ads on your blog (most bloggers start out with Google AdSense)
- Sponsored posts: Collaborating with brands to write sponsored content
- Selling digital products: Many bloggers create products such as ebooks, courses, templates, stock photos, etc. and sell them on their blog
- Selling physical products: Some bloggers sell physical products such as cookbooks, planners, jewelry, coffee mugs, etc. The possibilities are endless!
- Selling services: Offering services such as coaching, web design, graphic design, social media management, etc.
The Best Way to Monetize Your Blog
My favorite way to make money is through affiliate marketing. It’s my main source of income, and I was able to start earning money within the first month of starting my blog.
To learn more about making money with affiliate marketing, check out these posts:
Blogging can be an amazing source of income, whether you are just looking for a side income or a full-time job. Blogging is perfect for people who want to be their own boss, start an online business, work from home, work from anywhere and become a digital nomad, escape the 9-to-5 life, or just plain old want a creative outlet and a fun way to make some extra money.
Good luck and happy blogging!